Whippersplashers swimming club offers swimming lessons in Woking, Ottershaw and Addlestonemoor for babies and children.
- Sunday afternoon at Goldsworth Primary School, Bridge Barn Lane, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6NL
- Tuesday and Thursday after school at Philip Southcote School, Addlestonemoor, Surrey, KT15 2QH
- Wednesday and Friday afternoons and after school at Meath School, Brox Road, Ottershaw, Surrey, KT16 0LF
- Holiday Courses at Goldsworth Primary School
2015 Summer Term has now finished.
Dates for Autumn-Summer Year 2015-16
• Autumn: 6 Sep – 4 Dec 2015
• Spring : 10 Jan – 18 Mar 2016
• Summer: 17 Apr – 15 Jul 2016
• October Half term: 25 -31 Oct 2015
• Christmas: 5 Dec 2015 - 9 Jan 2016
• Feb Half term: 14 -20 Feb 2016
• Easter: 19 Mar – 16 Apr 2016
• May Half term: 29 May - 4 Jun 2016
Demand for weekly term time after school and weekend places currently outweighs availability. If you are looking for swimming lessons please view details of the holiday courses and contact us to book those or join the waiting list for weekly term time spaces.
There is currently some availability for afternoon lessons for adult and child (3-4yrs) on Wednesdays and adult and baby/toddler (3m-1yrs and 1-2yrs) on Fridays starting in September 2015.
For more information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 07753 386867
Please note the office will be closed for holidays between 26 July and 22 August 2015
wanted to say WHOOP WHOOP!!! Couldn't believe my eyes this
afternoon.Thank you so much for such excellent tuition, they absolutely
love your classes and I'm absolutely thrilled." Lucie - Ottershaw
we would definitely like William carry on lessons with you (in his
words, "that was the best swimming lesson I've ever had in my whole
life!!!!")" Sarah - Addlestone
started swimming lessons when my baby was 13 weeks, he loved the gentle
touch at the beginning that got him used to the water. As he has grown
the songs, games and activities have captured his attention and he loves
the water. To him they aren't lessons, they are playtime!
I couldn't recommend Whippersplashers enough, and the teacher individually helps each child and their own needs. My baby is learning swimming skills, pool safety, and confidence in the water. Swimming lessons are very important, every child should know how to swim or what to do if they fall into water. To all the team at Whippersplashers, I can't thank you enough." Gemma - Woking
Like us on Facebook